Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Winners #97

Pleased to say that the Telephone line is back up and working. Internet went down at the weekend but is now reconnected so what else could possible go wrong?
Switched my Ipad on and zilch, nada, not a sausage forth coming from it. Now as I need the Ipad as my backup for still being able to communicate on line ( for when the internet frequently goes down) I was a bit put out to say the least. A not so quick  phone call to Apple help line and hours later I finally get a reservation at the Genius Bar (I think they may need to pull the genie out of the bottle for this one though) at my local store for some TLC. I did ask if I could also get some TLC for me but it rather fell on deaf ears!! 
Watch this space for further developments but for now ever onwards.
Thank you for playing along in the last challenge. Wow. 52 entries this time round  and  what a selection there was. Ten people managed to use all seven elements on their cards so well done . 
 All of the entries were great  but  I have chosen the following as my
Top 3
In Numerical order

(10) Majda

Loved the butterfly holding the scrolls and those yellow pom poms1

(26) Janes Journal

 Jane puts such a lot of work into her tags and this one is no exception. 

(27) Ines

I love looking at this card, so pretty.

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.


  1st Prize.

As there were only 2 entries that had entered either just a colour or a theme with their butterfly  I put the names into a teacup and hubby did the honours.

(6) Maryann

Congratulations Maryann.

 2nd Prize.
 (for using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly/ies)

(1)  Jerrie

 Congratulations Jerrie.

3rd Prize.
(For using all 7 elements of the butterfly wheel. )
(38) Vinita Jain
Congratulations Vinita.

Maryann, Jerrie and Vinita

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes.. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.


Hope to see you all back in # 98.
Happy Crafting 

 

5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful picks and congrats to the winners!!

New Creations said...

Yay! Thank u so much, Mrs. A!!! Made my day!
Awesome pics and congrats to all other winners!

Jane said...

How lovely to see my tag in your Top 3 Mrs A...thanks so much and well done to everyone. I really love your challenge and hope to join in more as the weather improves and my butterflies take flight more! xx

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to all the winners! What a great round of cards for this challenge.

Majda said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a TOP 3 - you made my day so beautiful:-)
Congratulations to the other ladies.
Majda