Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Winners #89

 I know we all have busy times and schedules to fit into our daily lives so thank you to those who have continued to play along.  All of the entries were worthy of a Top 3 slot  so picking my choices was again no easy task.

 I have chosen the following 

In Numerical order

(7)  Ruth Doman

I love the chevron dp . It looks perfect with the panel.

(10) Pretti D.
Pretti makes the most amazing Art journals.

(14) Tina Z.

I love the pastel colours and shabby chic look. 


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

So onto the Winner picked  by Random Org for this challenge.


(6) Valerija

I have looked backed and cannot find that Valerija has been picked before so this is well overdue.

Congratulations Valerija.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 89
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.

The Winner of the

Tonic Studios
'Felicity'
Butterfly Set.

For using Chevrons along with the colour Purple + your butterfly

Is 

(11)  Aquarius



Congratulations  Val.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please  also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 90.


6 comments:

Aquarius said...

Wow - good job I scrolled to the end of the post as I see I've been lucky again in the draw. Will email you - thanks! Great inspiration as always - will plan my next card in my head while I'm walking to the shops!!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

congrats to the winners and top picks :) thanks a ton, thrilled to see my lil page there as well.
Hugs
Preeti

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners, fab cards :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all!!!

Tina Z. said...

thank you for picking my card and congratulations to the others, especially to my friend valerija who introduced me your challenge.
hugs xx

Valerija said...

I'm the winner! Woo hoo! Thank you so much!
Congratulations to the others and to my dear friend Tina.