Wednesday, March 08, 2017

#74 Butterflies +E is for Edges and/or the colour Mint green.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #73 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
I'm very pleased to announce the set of themes and colours for the coming year. I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.

I'm delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer.

Liz
(winner of #69)


Liz has been a previous Guest Designer here so welcome back Liz. 

Liz  has chosen 

the letter E for Edges which has been teamed with M for the colour Mint green.

So I would like to see fancy edges of some kind on your creation. It does not have to be made up of Butterflies just so long as I can see a distinctive edge. 

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.

Here is Liz's  card for you.



Liz has used the idea of edges twice over. Around the edge of the butterfly circle and the pretty decorative edge trim on the base of the card. Please visit Liz on her blog Here for more details. 

Thankyou Liz for being my guest Designer for #74.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.

My first card uses a  Tattered Lace die to create the edges.

Here  I have used a Hunkydory precut set to create the edges. 

Please go to my blog Here for further details and photos.

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

A Crafts - Too  Embossing Folder ' Butterflies'  + Butterfly stamp by Woodware 
 with extra goodies to complete a card or two.



To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)


or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Backing card
Heart Doily
Lace or fabric trim
Button or Resin flower
Half pearls or Heart gems
Butterfly stickers or Word beads .
Brass keyhole plaque.

The additional prize available if
using both Edges   and the colour Mint green  along  with your Butterfly
is

Habico
'Assorted butterflies '
Clear stamps.


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.

18 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for inviting me to be your Guest Designer for this challenge, Mrs A. I'm looking forward to seeing all the lovely entries this fortnight.

Two beautiful cards from you for inspiration. xx

Di said...

Lovely cards from Liz and yourself! Let's see if I can join in this time round!

Hugs

Di xx

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

beautiful cards!! I'm excited to use some never before used supplies for this challenge in order to make the edges :) how fun!!
hugs
preeti

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Ah Mrs A., great challenge again ... love mint and can see my underused edges dies might need an outing!!! 😊
Wonderful cards by you and dear Liz, superbly created!!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Liz for her Gd, well deserved, and for this adorable card! Love all the lace diecut borders and the deign is gorgous!
Fab cards by yourself, Mrs A, love the sweetness of the second one and the shape and the gorgous border of the first one!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for Liz! Congrats on your GD feature! Beautiful cards by Liz and Mrs. A! I love the mint green - so pretty! Great edges too! Thanks for a fun challenge and I hope to be back to play along!

Barb said...

Beautiful inspiration from Liz and yourself, Mrs. A. Thank you for another fun challenge. Barbxx

Sandy said...

Maybe it's just that I really like the color, but I believe you and Liz have outdone yourself with these lovely samples. So happy I found the time to play this round.

Dorothy S said...

Glad I could play in this fun challenge.

Lynn said...

Beautiful shaped cards from yourself and Liz. Lynn x

Tina Z. said...

your inspirations are impressive, I love them!

Karen Petitt said...

I put my butterflies on the edges of my piece of Kraft card so I hope this meets the challenge requirement Mrs A but if it doesn't please let me know and I will delete it. Beautiful inspirations from you and Liz, thank you for another challenge xx

KandA said...

Gorgous cards from both you and Liz. I actually managed to catch a butterfly so I can join in the fun this time around xx

Craftychris said...

Love both of your gorgeous cards and Liz's is gorgeous too! Lots of inspirations! I have managed to join in - Yay! Hugs xxx

mamapez5 said...

Very pretty cards here from both you and Liz. I am sorry I didn't comment when I posted mine. Time caught me out, but I am back today to see what everyone has made. I didn't manage to enter the 'glossy accents' challenge after all but I did put some on my sentiment this time! Kate x

vicky's scrapping passion said...

great inspiration. tfs and for the wonderful challenge.

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
just scraped in with this entry.
Congrats to Liz on her GD spot, and her card is so very pretty.
I have already vissted you both and made my comments on your wonderful cards.
Thank you also for another great theme and all your hard work involved.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Birgit said...

I hope my linky works-this was such a great challenge and love all the cards i see here. so much talent!