Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Winners #56

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my  Oval and/or Olive  Challenge.

 3 new players came along. 
Welcome. 
Thank you all so much for joining in..

All of your entries were brilliant 
examples of the colour Olive. 
Amanda even mixed green with black
to get the shade she wanted. 
Now that's dedication for you!!!

 My Top 3
I couldn't get below 5 this time so
In numerical order  are

(3) Zoechaos
(brought this amazing mixed media piece
the colours are just beautiful together).

(4) Valerija
(with this pretty green butterfly card
using Marianne products).

(5) ADA
(a lovely shabby chic/vintage composition).

(8) Claudia
(with a striking off the card design).

(25) Sunshinepen
(I kept coming back to this one
time and time again. It's those spots!!)

Congratulations Ladies please  take a bow and  help yourselves to the
 Top3 badge from the side bar. 

Now onto the winner picked by 
Random Org. 
I'm  pleased to say the winner is a new  player .

(28) Kleido
(a really unusual easel card shape).

Congratulations.
Doris please get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 56
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

The winner of the 
Marianne Creatables
Die cut LR0158
Is also another new player


for using both 
Oval  and Olive
+ Butterfly

(2) Maria.

Congratulations Maria

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar .
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 57

8 comments:

Valerija said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as one of Top 3. Congratulations to the winners and other Top 3's.
Valerija xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Congrats to the winner, and also congrats to the top 5 chosen.
I do agree there were so many lovely entries to choose from so no wonder you chose 5.
Thank you for having me a your GD, and also thank you for all your hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 (5) Congrats to the winners too. Good luck with the next challenge and I look forward to seeing your work.

Crafty hugs Pen x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the ladies! Well done!

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations everyone and thank you for selecting me as one of your top picks genuinely surprised and delighted. XOXO

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello, hello and thank you for picking my card for the prize, this is just fabulous. I'll be playing along on challenge #57, I love butterflies, (who doesn't?)
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to all!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3. I'm so happy.
Congrats to the others winners too.

hugs
Claudia