Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Winners #47

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my Double Letter  Challenge.
Well goodness me that got you all sat up straight
didn't it!
So pleased to see that 35 players stood their
ground and came and played along.
You chose your camps and most decided to go with
 'O'
Over the edge whilst a fifth of you 
(once an accountant always an accountant!)
decided to try your hand at 
'U'
for Undulating.

This being the case  I decided to pick a Top 3
for each letter.

So lets hear it for the 'O's 


In numerical order they are

(11) Terrie
(With her butterflies over the edge on
a very  pretty floral easel card.)

(21) Sari
(It's amazing what can be done with an
old lace curtain!)

(30) Barb Williams
(Check out this amazing  origami
over the edge butterfly.)



And now for the 'U's 

In numerical order they are

(6) Valerija
(A beautiful graduation 
book box with moving roses inside.)

(20) Sunshinepen
(With her butterflies undulating down  the card).

(23) Jackie T.
(With a gorgeous pop up box of butterflies 
and flowers).

Congratulations Ladies please all take a bow and  help yourselves to the
 New Top3 badge from the side bar. 



Now onto the winner picked by 
Random Org. 


(34) Kimbo
(Made an undulating Penny Slider Card)
I so need to make one of these now!

Congratulations Kim..

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 47
 Please also take your New Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 48

It's a brand new start to a new set of letters/themes.

8 comments:

Valerija said...

Thank you very much for choosing my book box as one of Top 3. Congratulations to the winner and other Top 3's.
Hugs, Valerija

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in your top 3. Well done everyone.
Crafty hugs Pen x

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! Thank you for choosing my creation as one the top 3,s! This made my day!! Congrats to the other winners too! Amazing entries!

Barb said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing me as a top 3 Mr's A. Congratulations to the other top 3's and to Kimbo for her win. Barbxx

terrie said...

What a surprise to see I was also picked as one of the top three....
Congrats to all of the other winners...

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to the winner and top picks! Well done!

Jackie T said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Three for "U". Congratulations to all the other winners. Hugs Jackie

Kimbo said...

Thanks for drawing my card as the winner this week Mrs A and congratulations to the top 3's x