Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Winners #39.

Thankyou all for your innovative ways
 for tying knots.
Several new followers have lighted here.
Welcome o my Butterfly World. 

My task has not been easy again 
to just choose 3 top makes 
But here they are in numerical order.

(3) Donna
(A tag card using raffia  for the knot element)

(24)  Jenny L.  
(With a trellis work of knots)

(29) Lia B. 
( Used ribbon knotted through lace)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the top
3 badge
from the side bar. 



The Winner picked by Random Org
Is

(14) Treebug
(Stunning black/white card with knots)
Please send me your details to the email address
In the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
Shown in # 39.
Please also take you Winners Badge from the side bar. 



Hope to see you all back in # 40.

8 comments:

Lia said...

Tank you so much for choosing my card into the Top 3! This is such a surprise!
Lia xx

Donna said...

Thrilled to be in the Top 3 :)
Thank you, Mrs A. Can't wait to play along this month :)

Tina Z. said...

Thank you for the prize and congratulations to top3 - stunning cards!
You have another great challenge and inspiration cards this thime - I love both, butterflies and embossing!

Di said...

Well done to the lucky winners - another lot of wonderful entries too!

Hugs

Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Amanda said...

congrats to the winners x

Kath said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to Mrs A for inviting me to be her guest designer. I loved the Knots cards and the clever interpretation of the theme.
Kath x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to the winner, and thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3.
There were sure some wonderful cards to choose from so I ma honoured.
Thank you again for a wonderful challenge, and all your hard work involved.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.