Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Winners #23.

Thank you all for fluttering by again.
Pleased to see as many of you joining in
with 4 new players stopping by for a flutter.
Happy to see you all.

You all entered beautiful valentine themed
projects and it was so hard to pick my favourites.

Here are my Top 3 selection.

In numerical order they are

(12)      Jean.
( Using a die that cuts the butterflies leaving the wings attached)

(17)    Di
(Used the same die cut as Jean  but the cards are so very different)
I couldn't pick one without the other!

(18) Kanda
(Covered a papier mache heart shaped box)


I asked Liz to give me her top card choice
which is 

(27)    Jane Willis.
(Using a votive candle wrap on her card).

Congratulations Ladies. Please help yourselves  to  the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner of #23

(20) Andree Clark

Congratulations Andree.
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected
shown in #23.
Please also take your Winners badge
from the side bar.

Thank you all for your continued support.
Hope to see you in #24.

8 comments:

andree said...

Oh thank you so much I'm thrilled to be picked as a winner!! I will email when I get home tonight. Hugs Andree xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all your all well deserved winners xx

Jean said...

I am thrilled to see my card in your top three, thank you Mrs A.
Congratulations to winner Andree, and to the other top picks. So many lovely cards.
Jean x

KandA said...

Thank you so much for picking my box in your top 3. Congrats to Andree and also to the other top picks xx

Di said...

I'm pickled tink!! Thank you so much!!

Hugs

Di xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all!

Jane Willis said...

Thanks to Liz for picking me as her favourite and well done to all the winners.
Jane

Pat said...

Congratulations to the top four and also the lucky winner and all such beautiful creations. x