Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Winners #3 challenge.

Thank you to everyone who entered #3.
There were some really good
thinking outside of the box ideas
for the real and faux stitching.

You made it very difficult
for me to choose my Top 3.
I had it narrowed down to nine lovely picks
And finally to three.
Here they are in numerical order.

Karen P. (6)
A wicker heart

Di Wray (12)
Patchwork

Ellie - Paper Stamps (19)
Butterflies and stitching

Congratulations  ladies and please take your
Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the winner.
True random number generator chose

aNNie (11)
A day for flowers.

Sorry I couldn't load picture to show as working from my ipad.

Please send me your details
Annie to the email address
in the side bar letting me know
the prize you would like to receive
shown in #3
Please take your winners badge as well from the side bar.

Thank you to every one for fluttering by
and hope to see you again in
#4

5 comments:

Irene said...

Congratulations Everyone, well done.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations all x

cm said...

Congrats to the winners! So inspiring to know that my love for butterflies is shared by umpteen others!
c

Darnell said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Well-deserved!! Hugs, Darnell

Maryann Laursen said...

Big congrats to all the winners here. Sorry I´m soo late, but been sooo busy here lately I´ve hardly had time to breath, but hopefully it´ll ease a bit now soon too, so I can join in the next one again too. LOL.